Versamed iVent 201
Product Code : AE-03
Brand Name : AKHAND ENTERPRISES
Versamed iVent 201
The most versatile ICU class ventilators
The iVent201 is transportable non-invasive ventilator, it have self-contained turbine with inbuilt battery backup. The iVent201 is perfect for all care settings from pediatric to adult, bedside to transport to another point of care.
With its highly featured transport capability and rugged construction, the iVent201 takes ICU ventilation outside of the confines of the hospital. Optimized NIV and the Adaptive Flow & Adaptive I-Time help caregivers maximize patient comfort and synchrony through the recovery process.
- Use Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* to enhance your patient's comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
- Use our friendly Easy Exhale* feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
- Adaptive Bi-Level* feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
- Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
- 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability
- Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
- Respiratory mechanics (static and dynamic)
- Programmable nebulizer
- Built in SpO2
- Built-in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery
- Dimensions: 13" H — 9.5" W — 10.3" D
- Weight: 22 lb
- Noise: 40-45 dB
- Power Options: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal battery up to 2 hours, external batter 12-15 VDC up to 4 hours
- Power Alerts: Low battery, battery charge, AC disconnect, power failure
- Oxyfen: FiO2 blender
- Approval: FDA, CE
- Tidal Volume: 50-2000 ml
- Peak Flow: 1-120 L/min, 1-180 L/min spontaneous, Adaptive flow
- Inspiratory Pressure Limit: 5-80 cm H2O/0-60 cm H20
- PEEP: 0-20 cm H2O
- Respiratory Rate: 1-80 BPM
- Ti: 0.3 to 3s or adaptive time
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per the rquirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 24 Hours
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India